Indications for Use: The Intego™ PET Infusion System is indicated for the administration of 18F-FDG, 18F-NaF, and commonly used flushing solutions to patients during molecular imaging (nuclear medicine) procedures. The Medrad® Intego PET Infusion System has enabled PET sites around the world to reduce unnecessary radiation to technologists, personalize doses for patients, and improve practice economics.
Utilizing a fully shielded, mobile design, the system infuses accurate, repeatable, patient-specific doses from a multi-dose vial, all managed through a simple touchscreen.
Benefits for patients and technologists, while improving your bottom line.
Reduce Technologist Radiation Exposure
- Tungsten and lead shielding provide proven reductions in radiation exposure to technologists
- Automated dose preparation and infusion enables increased distance and hands off operation
Personalize Patient Care
- Automated weight-based dosing from a simple touchscreen enables clinicians to administer an accurate, personalized dose for each patient
- Variable flow rate (0.5 mL/sec or 1 mL/sec) and saline test infusion support treatment for fragile veins
Improve Radiopharmaceutical Utilization
- Practical and precise weight-based dosing enables clinicians to prescribe a minimum acceptable dose for each unique patient
- Utilization of a multi-dose vial streamlines workflow, and creates opportunity for schedule compression and fewer radiopharmaceutical deliveries
Drive Operational Efficiency
- Automated dose preparation, administration, and documentation eliminates non-value added steps
- USB connectivity to HIS/RIS/NMIS, mobility, and full battery operation streamlines processes and workflow
Enhance Practice Competitiveness
- Precise, personalized dosing differentiates Medrad® Intego sites to the surrounding referral base
- Dose-on-demand functionality provides the flexibility to respond to late arriving patients or those with unmet prep conditions