Lamenectomy Punches with semi-detachable shaft to remove bony and soft tissue:
- easy and quick opening and closing of the shaft allows access for cleaning and therefore it reduces risk of infection.
- in comparison to detachable laminectomy punches this new semi-detachable system avoids loss or mix-up of instrument parts.
- long life
Available with standard or flat footplate:
- these special laminectomy punches are also available with ceramic coating:
- decreased abrasion guarantees a significant longer service life of cutting edges.
- improved sliding capabilities ensure an optimal use
- non-reflecting surface avoids disturbing reflections of operating lamps
- optimised surface structure ensures a better cleaning and an improved resistance to corrosion