Rongeurs with semi-detachable shaft for removal of soft tissue in spinal surgery:
- easy and quick opening and folding of the shaft allows access for cleaning and reduces risk of infection.
- in contrary to detachable rongeurs for intervertebral discs this new folding system prevents loss or mix-up of instrument parts.
- available with spoon-shaped or serrated jaws
These special rongeurs for intervertebral discs with semi-detachable shaft are also available with ceramic coating:
- improved sliding capabilities enable an optimal running
- non-reflecting surface avoids disturbing reflections of operating lamps
- optimised surface structure ensures a better cleaning and an improved resistance to corrosion