Special Mesh Implants for the Intraperitoneal Onlay Mesh Technique used in Hernia Surgery
- 100% synthetic 2-component textile structure (PVDF + PP)
- Open-pore monofilament mesh
- Fast and complete growing-in of peritoneum and simultaneous reduction of adhesions between intestine and mesh
- Minimal foreign body reaction
- Optimum handling when performing laparoscopic and open techniques
The concept of the 2-component-structure composed of PVDF (88%) and PP (12%) features a fundamental advantage: PVDF reduces bowel adhesions while the parietal PP-side of the mesh is incorporated fast and without complications into the abdominal wall.
Due to its innovative, open-pore 2-component textile structure DynaMesh® IPOM offers high intra-operative transparency. Its excellent memory characteristics (restoration capacity) as well as its minimal roll-up tendency ensure optimal handling for all commonly deployed surgical and fixation techniques. In particular the high demands of laparoscopy are met.