Special Prosthetic Mesh Implants for Stoma Surgery 3-dimensional preshaped and seamless mesh
- Open-pore and elastic monofilament mesh
- Optimised for intraperitoneal placement by
- 2-component textile structure (PVDF + PP)
- Optimum handling when performing open and laparoscopic techniques
- Minimal tissue traumatisation and maximum patient comfort
DynaMesh®-IPST mesh implants are specially developed for the prevention of parastomal hernia in stoma surgery. Thus DynaMesh®-IPST is used together with the primary formation of an artificial anus.