Bile Duct Stent, hilus, laser cut
Preloaded on a 5 French TTS (through the scope) delivery system it is possible to place two stents simultaneously and parallel through the working channel of the endoscope. The delivery systems are introduced into the duct system through the papilla and the stents are released under visual and x-ray control. The braided delivery system ensures precise and safe stent release under x-ray control.
- exact placement, without shortening
- 5 French delivery system:
two delivery systems can be placed simultaneously
- Defined high radial force in the central section, soft ends
- Laser cut stent design for exact placement without shortening
- Stent without cover
- Radiopaque tantalum markers
- Delivery system percutaneous, TTS
Working length 1.800 mm
Ø 1.67 mm / 5 French
Accepts guide wire 0.021 inch
Ordering Information BDH — without cover
|REF||total length (mm)||cover length (mm)||Ø middle (mm)||Ø end (mm)|
|Other sizes and types are available as custom made stents.
See form “Request for Customization”.