Parametrium Scissors & Clamps are intended to be used in deep, hard-to-reach areas like, e.g. hysterectomy and prostatectomy.
Parametrium Scissors with
- welded-on tungsten-carbide cutting edges
- total lengths from 22.5 cm to 34.5 cm
- different shaping of the scissors blades
ensure e.g. a perfect cut adapted to the anatomic conditions of the tissue lateral to the uterus. Their shape is adapted to the parametrium forceps!
Parametrium Forceps with
- special atraumatic longitudal serration
- delicate teeth at the distal end of the jaw
- total lengths from 22.0 cm to 36.5 cm
- different bendings of the jaws
ensure e.g. strong grip of the tough uterine tissue.