Fully-powered tilt examination chair for compact spaces
This chair helps make the most out of your time and your practice space, with a compact design and memory programming that increases your efficiency.
Choose from high or low base models. And all of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
FX 920 EXAM CHAIR
Convenient movements and functionality
· Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
· Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
· Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
· Square base
· Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
· Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
· The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
Maintain contact with patient during all chair functions.
Work the way you want.
Improving patient comfort
· Armrests lock in place.
· Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
· Padded underneath for comfort.
· Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
Set your patients at ease.