HSL can supply two different Canon Retro fit systems either for the upgrade of old CR X-Rays room (Fixed systems) or for the upgrade of old CR mobiles (Mobile systems). The only difference is that fixed solutions are supplied with a desk PC and Eizo screen and the Mobile systems is supplied with a Tablet/laptop
Breath new life into your existing equipment; fixed, mobile, even portable benefit from DR instantly.
Only 2 components are required to provide instant DR with any existing X-ray system. And you’re not tied thereafter to just that one X-ray system. Canon provide you with the freedom to move between systems; just pick up and go! It’s smart, lightweight and battery powered.
• Portable DR Workstation
• Canon Flat Panel Detector
System Key Features
• Easily add DR to any X-ray system using just 2 lightweight components
• No connections or modifications to your existing X-ray system necessary
• Not tied to any X-ray system; simply pick up and move to another.
Flat Panel Detectors
• Improved liquid resistance IPX4
• Imaging area of 43x42cm (CXDI-410C Wireless)
• Imaging area of 35x43cm (CXDI-710C Wireless)
• Imaging area of 27x35cm (CXDI-810C Wireless)
• High resolution with 125 micron pixel pitch
• High sensitivity with CsI Scintillator
• Instant Image Display & Short Cycle Time
• Approximately 140 images with a fully charged battery
Simple, Fast Operation and Canon Reliability you can Trust In an X-ray room, on a ward or even ‘in the field’; simply switch on the portable DR workstation and position the detector. With Canon’s Automatic X-ray Exposure Detection feature you’ll be viewing your first images in less than 2 minutes.