HSL can supply two different Konica Retro fit systems either for the upgrade of old CR X-Ray rooms (Fixed systems) or for the upgrade of old CR mobiles (Mobile systems). The only difference is that fixed solutions are supplied with a desk PC and Eizo screen and the Mobile systems is supplied with a Tablet/laptop
SIMPLE AND UNIVERSAL
Konica Minolta has developed a portable digital X-ray solution that allows radiography professionals to do an easy and quick diagnosis wherever and whenever needed.
- Latest detector technology featuring 1417HD detector with 100um Pixel Size for unparalleled image quality.
- Smart tablet which can be removed from the keyboard docking station allowing for maximum freedom of movement.
- This complete digital X-ray solution is now available in a portable carry-on bag to easily bring it to the point-of-care.
Speed – Its improved cycle time of 6 seconds in Wireless mode, allows you to do more exams per day and enables you to achieve a quicker diagnosis. Capacitor – With a charging time of only 30 minutes, the AeroDR HD is completely charged from empty to full.
Lightweight – Konica Minolta’s AeroDR HD is one of the world’s lightest 14×17 inch Flat Panel Detectors (2.6kg).
Robust – The AeroDR was already known for having a high surface load (400 kg), making it suitable to be used with all types and sizes of patients.
Waterproof – The AeroDR HD is waterproof (IPX6). AED – The hybrid detection technology inside the detector has contributed to an even more reliable Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) with AeroSync. 100% Wireless – The portable kit is completely wireless both for data transmission as well as power supply.
100 m resolution:
• Display micro structures
• Better visibility of trabecular bone
• Edge of the bone is more clear
• No “pixel shape” when zooming in
• Higher DQE and Lower Radiation doses