The Compact Sigma is a truly versatile modular lithotripter. Its electromagnetic shock wave source (EMSE) is the result of vast experience and expertise. When combined with available options such as C-arms, ultrasound scanners, and a fully motorized patient table, this device easily becomes a multi-functional workstation.
Easy Positioning of Therapy Head and Compatibility for Treatment:
Engineered to offer patient comfort while allowing the physician to manipulate and combine various devices for maximum results.
• Thanks to the flexible over table and under table positioning of the therapy head, the patients can always remain comfortably on their backs.
• With the patient table Dornier Relax+, leverage full range of capabilities that enable a variety of procedures to be performed eliminating any need to move the patient to another room or table.
• Maximize full scale lithotripsy performance with multiple compatible X-ray C-arms and a choice of ultrasound diagnostics with the possibility of Isocentrical localization.
Easy and Proper Alignment Between C-arm and Dornier Compact Sigma.
• QuickLinx, Dornier´s integrated optical position control, allows to combine a variety of C-arms of well-known manufacturers without mechanical coupling.
• Ease of alignment results in faster procedure preparation.
• Three laser pointers monitor the relative position of the C-arm to Dornier Compact Sigma. Accidental misalignment or manipulation of the C-arm are quickly detected.
Compact Mobility Creates Versatility: Developed with space-saving design to ensure the system accommodates various procedure room sizes, a variety of specialties, and overall maximum usage of your medical facility.